  1. Guest

    Realexamquestions.com exams are the real one with 100% passing guarantee
    , Jun 21, 2006

  2. Guest Guest

    Re: Iamanassfuckerwithabighole.com exams are the real one with 100% passing guarantee

    Imagine what your life would be like if [] hadn't posted
    { }
    ---

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Re: waste of time

    BD wrote:
    > Imagine what your life would be like if [] hadn't posted
    > { }
    > ---
    > > Iamanassfuckerwithabighole.com exams are the real one with 100% passing
    > > guarantee

    > --
    > Bigus Di©kus
    > MCNGP #00110011
    > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

    BD, think about the title in future. Some of us work in places with
    filters that your new title will trigger.

    Neil
    , Jun 21, 2006
  4. Cerebrus Guest

    Re: waste of time

    wrote:
    > BD wrote:
    > > Imagine what your life would be like if [] hadn't posted
    > > { }
    > > ---
    > > > Iamanassfuckerwithabighole.com exams are the real one with 100% passing
    > > > guarantee

    > > --
    > > Bigus Di©kus
    > > MCNGP #00110011
    > > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

    > BD, think about the title in future. Some of us work in places with
    > filters that your new title will trigger.
    >
    > Neil

    Just curious, Neil, what happens when that trigger is err... triggered
    ? ;-)
    Cerebrus, Jun 21, 2006
  5. JaR Guest

    Re: waste of time

    On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:25:45 -0700, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    >> BD, think about the title in future. Some of us work in places with
    >> filters that your new title will trigger.
    >>
    >> Neil

    > Just curious, Neil, what happens when that trigger is err... triggered
    > ? ;-)

    Another govt enployee gets his picture in the paper after being caught in
    a porno crackdown.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    Re: waste of time

    Cerebrus wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > BD wrote:
    > > > Imagine what your life would be like if [] hadn'tposted
    > > > { }
    > > > ---
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Bigus Di©kus
    > > > MCNGP #00110011
    > > > -- MCNGP.com - 200 proof

    > > BD, think about the title in future. Some of us work in places with
    > > filters that your new title will trigger.
    > >
    > > Neil

    > Just curious, Neil, what happens when that trigger is err... triggered
    > ? ;-)

    A great big message appears in IE saying, "Illegal content" and then
    shortly after someone comes to visit to see what you have been doing.
    Wouldn't be the end of the world but I can do without it....

    Neil
    , Jun 22, 2006