real state - Brazil

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JC, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. JC

    JC Guest

    That's nice... I have a flat in sunny Bournemouth, UK.

    It is on the beach too.

    Vitória-es (Espirito Santo)
    > and Guarapari, in the Blue Cove, Houses, apartments,

    property in the plant..

    JC, Aug 9, 2004

  2. JC

    Ken Guest

    i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great

    Ken, Aug 9, 2004

  3. >i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great

    not as bad as mine!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  4. >That's nice... I have a flat in sunny Bournemouth, UK.

    >It is on the beach too.

    looking towards france though!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  5. JC

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great

    > not as bad as mine!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    i live in a basement.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 9, 2004
  6. >>>i have a garbage can in midtown, it smells great

    >> not as bad as mine!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >i live in a basement.

    so you're rich, so what!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004
  7. JC

    JC Guest

    I'd rather be facing them, than have my back to them!

    JC, Aug 9, 2004
  8. JC

    billyw Guest

    or worse.. they could be covering your back...

    scotland's "auld alliance" has shown this worked a treat many times in the
    past... NOT!!!

    billyw, Aug 9, 2004