    Does anyone know the latest version of Real Player that is free?

    Thanks,
    Grace

    Grace, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Grace

    Andrew Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:17:02 +0800, "Grace" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know the latest version of Real Player that is free?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Grace

    yeah.. i know who...try .google..
    " real player free download"

    Andrew, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Grace

    Old Gringo Guest

    http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=rnwk

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jul 16, 2005
  4. Grace

    Guest

    , Jul 16, 2005
  5. Grace

    Joel Rubin Guest

    wrote:

    >Does anyone know the latest version of Real Player that is free?

    I have 10.5 build 6.0.12.1235 and it's new enough that when I check
    for upgrade it gives me a list of things like plugins, codecs, et alia
    but no new RP version.

    Joel Rubin, Jul 16, 2005
  6. Grace

    Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > There is also a freeware alternative to viewing realplayer files. Just
    > in case people don't want all that extra realplayer junk.
    >
    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4094

    Thanks for the link. I just made the change.

    Old Gringo, Jul 16, 2005
  7. Grace

    Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > There is also a freeware alternative to viewing realplayer files. Just
    > in case people don't want all that extra realplayer junk.
    >
    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4094

    Back to the Real Thing, the alternative caused FireFox to crash and
    send a report.

    Old Gringo, Jul 17, 2005