    other program that can play streaming .ram files? I'd prefer to not
    even use RealPlayer, so other programs would be great.

    ~Steve

    Steve, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Steve

    Shel-hed Guest

    I have read recommendations for "Real Alternative" on this group. I have no direct
    experience with it.
    http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/finalbuilds.htm

    On 12 Jan 2004 23:23:19 -0800, (Steve) wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Steve

    Patrick Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > I am watching a few lectures on my computer. They are streaming
    > lectures that I am viewing with Real Player. They always stop after
    > about 5 minutes of play though. I can start the lectures again and
    > continue from where it stopped, but that's annoying to do every 5
    > minutes for an hour. Any suggestions as to what could be causing
    > this? I have the latest version of RealPlayer (Basic, not the version
    > you pay for). If you don't know what is wrong, could you suggest any
    > other program that can play streaming .ram files? I'd prefer to not
    > even use RealPlayer, so other programs would be great.
    >
    > ~Steve

    'Real Alternative 1.11'
    'QuickTime Alternative 1.22'
    Both at this address;
    http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm#kazaa

    Above address was accessed from link below (incase of difficulty);
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/news2.php?ID=8045

    Patrick, Jan 13, 2004