    I do a search for 'mpg' and find what is there.. delete it but RealOne still
    has it somewhere.. cuz it's on the list when I check. I don't know how to
    clean the play list
    WeeWilly, Dec 11, 2003

  2. WeeWilly

    °Mike° Guest

    Try MRU Blaster
    http://www.wilderssecurity.net/mrublaster.html

    Or the 'Usage tracks' from Spybot Search & Destroy.

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:03:54 -0800, in
    <>
    WeeWilly scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Usually this kind of program they store all the crap in they own cache
    folder (memory), go to in Program Files etc...real Player folder etc... and
    then check all the folder, but some time this programs they can stores they
    downloaded file in to window root folder check also there. GOOD LUCK

    Marco

    Marco &Tracey Lynn Poffa, Dec 11, 2003