    this but I'm not sure with this new one.

    Any help appreciated.

    Alex

    Alex, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Alex

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    open up Real One Player and then click on the My Library button which should be on the
    screen at the bottom, or under View on the top menu. This will list all of your playable
    media once you have scanned your disc for the first time. You can then narrow the list to
    just audio or movies etc. Highlight the first track to be played and press play and this
    will play it first followed by all the other tracks that follow.

    Or to be more specific you can create a Play List or Auto Playlist. Click on How To button
    to see these features explained,

    All the features and more of RP7 are there you just need to find them.

    I hope this has helped.

    CJ

    CJ, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Thanks CJ I'll try this out. Great explanation by the way!

    Alex, Nov 24, 2003