  1. Guest

    how can i send mail via GOOGLEMAIL without including my real name ?
    , Apr 8, 2008

  2. Guest

    On Apr 8, 2:39 pm, wrote:
    > how can i send mail via GOOGLEMAIL without including my real name ?

    i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
    computer. Whenever i download any program . Its disapear from the
    screen. Its never showup on the screen. Even i tried to make new
    folder and saved data in it. It still not downloading even a single
    file . It show on the screen its loading in computer but actually not

    Thanx

    ilyas
    , Apr 8, 2008

  4. ded Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > how can i send mail via GOOGLEMAIL without including my real name ?

    Jeeez, OK, lets as an example assume it is your above googlemail account
    you are talking about (but this applies to any google account you have)
    On the Inbox page of your account look to the top
    You'll see your google account address and beside it is a "Settings" link
    Click the "Settings"
    The Settings dialog appears, click the "Accounts" Tab
    You'll see as first entry the "Send mail as"
    And beside it your account details: <your name> smiler44@googlemail
    and to the right of that is a link: Edit Info
    In the Edit Info dialog, deselect your name, and in the option below it
    enter the name you wish to be used
    Click "Save Changes"
    ded, Apr 8, 2008
  5. >> how can i send mail via GOOGLEMAIL without including my real name ?

    > i have downloading problem in my window vista . I have Pentium iv
    > computer. Whenever i download any program . Its disapear from the
    > screen. Its never showup on the screen.

    How is this related to the OP? What is a "window vista"?

    > Even i tried to make new
    > folder and saved data in it. It still not downloading even a single
    > file . It show on the screen its loading in computer but actually not

    I assume that you are using a server-side application execution, and
    that the data transfer from your server is being interrupted. The
    software packages are probably being corrupted or stalled during the
    network transfer. You may not be able to easily transfer the software
    to your local drive because some of the program files are in other
    system directories on the server. I suggest contacting your network
    administrator.
    Alexander Rogge, Apr 9, 2008