    I want to buy the main program and don't want simple converters.
    What is the main software for producing Real songs???

    , Jul 9, 2006

  2. , the emaciated-wastrel and attention-seeking
    dick-sucker who likes nefarious pity fucks with toadfishes, and whose
    partner is a pushover with a dank hoo-ha, wrote in
    <>:
    > Hi
    > I want to produce Real format musics.
    > I want to buy the main program and don't want simple converters.
    > What is the main software for producing Real songs???

    A brain will help, see if you can borrow one.

    --
    Lunch was nice;
    Bent remora eel snot on top of foul-stinking reptile buttock, simmered

    Banned Apache, Jul 9, 2006