    on the same computer without having to uninstall Real Player One?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, May 20, 2006

  2. Bun Mui

    Peaches Guest

    "Bun Mui" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > How do I configure Real Alternative Media Classic Player to Play Ram
    > files?

    I'm wasn't sure what "alternative" indicated in your Real Media Classic
    player?
    A quick google indicates it is not realplayer but an alternative?
    This site claims it saves on the convoluted process of diff media players
    and
    diff codecs required:
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1054136293/1
    But it's open source and seemingly always Beta?

    > At the moment it produce error when I play a ram file.

    Without the actual error, I'd take a guess it was a codec issue or
    corruption?

    > BTW is it possible to use both Real Player One and Media Classic Player
    > on the same computer without having to uninstall Real Player One?

    Normally no problem with diff media players apart from file associations,
    but you are running a seemingly open source beta version, so who knows?

    Post the actual error messages.
    And does the ram file play OK in the *real* Realplayer?

    Peaches, May 20, 2006

  3. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    Peaches wrote:
    > "Bun Mui" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > How do I configure Real Alternative Media Classic Player to Play Ram
    > > files?
    > >

    > I'm wasn't sure what "alternative" indicated in your Real Media Classic
    > player?
    > A quick google indicates it is not realplayer but an alternative?
    > This site claims it saves on the convoluted process of diff media players
    > and
    > diff codecs required:

    This is the site-

    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm