    Any comment would be gladly appreciated!

    Best regards

    TD

    TD, Feb 28, 2004

  2. TD

    Rooster Guest

    If you are on the MCSE W2K03 Route....

    Here is my opinions of the tests...

    70-290 - Easy if you have Server 2003 Experience and Win2K
    experience.

    70-291 - Ditto

    70-293 - MUCH Harder. This one requires solid skills and
    knowledge

    70-294 - EVEN HARDER...

    70-270 - CAKEWALK!

    70-298 - Easy if you have Server 2003 Experience and Win2K
    experience.

    70-299 - MUCH Harder. This one requires solid skills and
    knowledge

    Thats my experience...

    the exercices
    >mentioned in the book.
    >
    >I've passed the latest testking with a score of 90%.
    >
    >Do you guys & girls think I'm ready for the real exam?
    >Are there any other testing exams that reflect the

    difficulty of the real

    Rooster, Mar 1, 2004