Reading This Could Change Your LIFE!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by anthonyceballos, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! PLEASE READ ALL! READING

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
    I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
    article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
    weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right,
    this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
    Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address
    stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
    bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.

    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
    talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what
    have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the
    measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

    within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
    figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
    first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
    total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
    than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money
    come in!

    It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage)

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

    illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

    extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
    yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
    the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
    success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
    You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
    your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
    from the mailing lists is secondary to the income, which is made from
    people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.
    Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
    so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
    thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
    them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
    paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
    bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
    it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
    about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
    Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
    legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) Stephanie Hicks

    1283 Evening Canyon

    Henderson NV 89014

    #2) Matt Madracki

    P.O. Box 1529

    Sutton West, Ontario

    L0E 1R0

    #3)Ryan Tucker

    301 Royal Oaks Blvd. Apt. 3105

    Franklin, TN 37067

    #4)Bryan Payne

    157 Oates Ave, Holland Park

    Brisbane, Queensland,

    Australia 4121

    5)Jon Hayes

    20 teeple st.

    Woodstock On.

    N4S-3Y7

    #6) Anthony M. Ceballos

    927A E. Lexington Dr.

    Glendale, CA 91206 USA

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    number 6 on the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
    Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

    Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you
    can use it again, and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.

    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail theft.)

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
    Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
    only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send
    it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

    --DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------
    (If you don't have an add posting programme)

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
    from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
    computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
    to the list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
    postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
    your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
    it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
    MINIMUM OF 200**

    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
    days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
    mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
    to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

    Now the WHY part:

    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
    example).
    So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
    Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
    original 5, that is another $25.00 for me.
    Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
    Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at
    #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
    OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just
    made me $3,125.00!!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
    name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
    $15,625,00!
    With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
    the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
    your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember
    is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining
    the Internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
    So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
    so... People have said, & quote; what if the plan is played out and no
    one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
    happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
    people who are joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are
    willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
    Internet.

    Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

    ---

    anthonyceballos, Dec 29, 2003