reading this could change your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Minhtri Nguyen, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days. GUARANTEED

    Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED

    I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while
    back,

    I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and caine

    across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of

    dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!!

    So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I
    was
    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
    each of
    the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then place your
    own
    name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and post the message
    in at
    least 200 news groups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it.

    So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first. I
    thought
    about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps
    and
    $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 7
    days I
    started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured it
    would end
    soon, but the money just kept coming in!!! In my first week, I had
    made
    about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of
    over
    $1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it is still
    growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over
    $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!! It's certainly worth
    $6.00
    and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on the lottery!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!!
    Also,
    make sure you

    print a copy of this message now. So you can get the information off
    of it
    as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
    exactly,
    that you will start making more money than you thought possible by
    doing
    something so easy!!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or
    download
    it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!!! It's
    easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage).

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-offl!! It is not

    illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and it really works!!! If
    all
    of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
    extraordinary
    dividends!!!

    Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more
    can be
    yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because of
    the
    honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please continue its
    success
    by carefully adhering to the instructions.

    You will now become part of the mail order business. In this business
    your
    product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the
    business
    of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay
    big
    bucks for

    quality lists. However, the money made from a mailing list is
    secondary to
    the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be
    included
    on your mailing list!!!

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    Step 1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the following on each
    piece
    of paper.

    PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST

    Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces
    of
    paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent
    mail
    theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
    them, you
    should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a piece of paper stating
    the
    above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE
    AND YOU
    ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

    Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the
    legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal
    Service and
    they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!

    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    M. Lussier

    3112 I33A Ave NW

    Edmonton. AB

    T5A 2Z8

    T. Rankin

    16 Gwyn Lane

    Bloomfield, NY 14469

    P Friedman

    P0 Box 1212

    Scottsdale, AZ 85252

    R. Bellamy

    5635 Blue Springs Rd

    Greenwood, FL 32443

    M Woo
    8 Flexmere Rd
    Tottenham
    London
    N17 7AT
    UK

    A. Paz

    7437-253rd St. Aldergrove, BC V4W1V1

    CANADA

    Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    other
    names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as number
    6 on
    the list.

    Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as
    close
    to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to at
    least 200
    news groups. I think there are close to 24,000 groups!!! All you need
    is
    200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!!! This
    is
    perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Titlel8 sec. 1302 &
    1341
    of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
    and
    whenever you need money, you can use it again.

    Please remember that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty
    and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering
    to the
    directions!!!

    Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
    continue

    and the money that so many others have received will come your way!!!

    Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on
    your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
    verifies
    that you are truly providing a service. Also, it might be a good Idea
    wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    six
    members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer
    with
    one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
    when
    your name reaches the #1 position, you will be receiving thousands of
    dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00!!! ($1.00

    for each of the first six people listed above).

    Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

    DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

    Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and
    drag
    your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from the
    edit
    menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer memory.

    Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top of
    the
    blank page. From

    the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the message into
    notepad so that you

    can add your name to the list.

    Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do
    your
    posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to go
    back to.

    Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
    various news
    groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, etc.)

    Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this message as a new
    message by
    highlighting the text of this message from your notepad and selecting
    paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that
    everybody sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular
    group. Click the post message button. You've done your first one!
    Congratulations!!! Alt You have to do is jump to different news groups
    and
    post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
    for
    each news group!

    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!!!!
    (But you have to post a minimum of 200).

    That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within
    days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large
    amount
    of mail you will receive. If you

    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
    postman
    will deliver it.

    JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

    Now the why part. Out of 200 postings, say you receive only 5 replies
    (a
    very low example). So then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on the
    letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the minimum
    200
    postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
    of
    the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you. Now those 25 each make
    200
    MINIMUM posts with your name at #4 and only 5 replies each, you will
    bring
    in an additional $125.00!!!! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
    post the
    minimum 200 with your name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, you
    will
    make an additional $625.00!!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of
    those
    625 persons post a minimum 200 messages with your name at #2 and they
    each
    only receive 5 replies, that just made you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
    persons
    will all deliver this message to 200 news groups, If just 5 more reply
    you
    will receive $15,625.00!!! All with an original investment of only
    $6.00!!!
    Amazing isn't it! !!! When your name is no longer on the list, you
    just take
    the latest posting in the news groups and send out another $6.00 to
    the
    names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

    You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are
    joining
    the internet and reading these messages every day!!! Just like you are
    now!!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I'm glad I
    did!!! People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
    sends
    you the money?" So what!!! What are the chances of that happening,
    when
    there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
    joining the
    internet and news groups everyday and are willing to give it a
    try?Estimates
    are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day!!!

    REMEMI3ER PLAY HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!

    --comments/feedback(please post your feedback/experiences here)--­Not
    bad
    for 1 hr's work... .made me around $5320 in roughly 35 days

    Anthony M Texas

    Hello, i rcvd 269 bucks in the post in 2 weeks. Dan Miami, FL

    i had to wait around 10 days before i had any results - $13,450 as of
    3rd
    Jan 2003 to date(14th Feb 2003).Am gonna re-post it again for more
    money!!

    Del from Alberta - Canada

    Only received around o588 in the post the last 2 months since I
    started the

    program but I'd posted to approx. 100 newsgroups. James P Manchester
    UK

    cool....didn't expect much out of this "scam" initially but i have pay
    my
    credit card bill

    Mustafa, Jordan

    I have received money from people all over the world.. .here in China
    it

    'S

    very good money and i buy new computer last month

    Zhong Wen .. .Guangxi CHina

    For $6,I made $246 in 2 weeks --R0ME02326 little rock,AR US of A

    Hey, juts droppin a line to say that after posting to well over 820

    newsgroups on google and my ISP newsgroup server over a period of 4
    1/2

    months ,Ive raked in $54280 . Mucho dinero baby!!!! peace, Drew Dallas
    TX

    Posted by News Bulk Poster

    Unregistered version

    Minhtri Nguyen, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Minhtri Nguyen

    Bryan Guest

    "Minhtri Nguyen" <> wrote in message
    > Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days.

    Ohhh! F'ingH not another!
    This *must* be really good! <yawn>

    <sigh>

    Bryan, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Minhtri Nguyen

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Minhtri Nguyen said:

    > Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days. GUARANTEED

    Piss off, this is my patch, everyone who posts to 24hoursupport.helpdesk have
    already set up standing orders to my bank account.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Minhtri Nguyen

    Boomer Guest

    Minhtri Nguyen wrote:

    > Turn

    [snip]
    > Posted by News Bulk Poster
    >
    > Unregistered version

    Spam report id 438547872 sent to:

    Boomer, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Minhtri Nguyen

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Minhtri Nguyen said:
    >
    >> Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days. GUARANTEED

    > Piss off, this is my patch, everyone who posts to
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk have already set up standing orders to my bank
    > account.

    I haven't yet.
    Would you kindly send me the form so that I can get it off to the bank
    pronto?
    How much do I make it out for?
    Is $60,000 every 3 months OK?
    Thanks in anticipation.

    TRADESMAN, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Minhtri Nguyen

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> Minhtri Nguyen said:
    >>
    >>> Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days. GUARANTEED

    >> Piss off, this is my patch, everyone who posts to
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk have already set up standing orders to my bank
    >> account.

    > I haven't yet.
    > Would you kindly send me the form so that I can get it off to the bank
    > pronto?
    > How much do I make it out for?
    > Is $60,000 every 3 months OK?
    > Thanks in anticipation.

    How very generous of you, I have sent the paperwork via despatch rider.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Minhtri Nguyen

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > TRADESMAN said:
    >
    >> Brian H¹© wrote:

    >>> Piss off, this is my patch, everyone who posts to
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk have already set up standing orders to my
    >>> bank account.

    >> I haven't yet.
    >> Would you kindly send me the form so that I can get it off to the
    >> bank pronto?
    >> How much do I make it out for?
    >> Is $60,000 every 3 months OK?
    >> Thanks in anticipation.

    > How very generous of you, I have sent the paperwork via despatch
    > rider.

    Forms received and completed.Money should soon be winging it's way to your
    bank.
    Whilst writing could I tell you about a bank account in Ngo Ngo Land that I
    have exclusive access to?.
    It contains $50 million and I will give you $20 million(keeping $30 million
    for myself.
    Just deposit $20,000 into your internet bank account sending me all password
    and access details and I will send you $20 million(keeping $30million for
    myself)within a week
    This absolutely guaranteed to work

    Best wishes,
    Oido Lovebucks

    TRADESMAN, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Minhtri Nguyen

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> TRADESMAN said:

    >>> I haven't yet.
    >>> Would you kindly send me the form so that I can get it off to the
    >>> bank pronto?
    >>> How much do I make it out for?
    >>> Is $60,000 every 3 months OK?
    >>> Thanks in anticipation.

    >> How very generous of you, I have sent the paperwork via despatch
    >> rider.

    > Forms received and completed.Money should soon be winging it's way to your
    > bank.
    > Whilst writing could I tell you about a bank account in Ngo Ngo Land that I
    > have exclusive access to?.
    > It contains $50 million and I will give you $20 million(keeping $30 million
    > for myself.
    > Just deposit $20,000 into your internet bank account sending me all password
    > and access details and I will send you $20 million(keeping $30million for
    > myself)within a week
    > This absolutely guaranteed to work
    >

    > Best wishes,
    > Oido Lovebucks

    Please deduct the $20,000 from the $60,000 refered to in the first instance.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Minhtri Nguyen

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >> TRADESMAN said:

    >>> Forms received and completed.Money should soon be winging it's way
    >>> to your bank.
    >>> Whilst writing could I tell you about a bank account in Ngo Ngo Land
    >>> that I have exclusive access to?.
    >>> It contains $50 million and I will give you $20 million(keeping $30
    >>> million for myself.
    >>> Just deposit $20,000 into your internet bank account sending me all
    >>> password and access details and I will send you $20 million(keeping
    >>> $30million for myself)within a week
    >>> This absolutely guaranteed to work
    >>>

    >>> Best wishes,
    >>> Oido Lovebucks

    >> Please deduct the $20,000 from the $60,000 refered to in the first
    >> instance.

    > No NO.
    > For the scam er ..scheme to work,the money must be generated by you in the
    > first instance.
    > If you don't like this scheme,how about stuffing envelopes?

    Only envelopes?

    > Just send me$19,000 and I will show you how and where to stuff them.

    LOL

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  10. Minhtri Nguyen

    TRADESMAN Guest

    TRADESMAN, Oct 12, 2003
  11. Minhtri Nguyen

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > TRADESMAN said:
    >
    >> Brian H¹© wrote:

    >>> Please deduct the $20,000 from the $60,000 refered to in the first
    >>> instance.

    >> No NO.
    >> For the scam er ..scheme to work,the money must be generated by you
    >> in the first instance.
    >> If you don't like this scheme,how about stuffing envelopes?

    > Only envelopes?

    Bah!
    There's just no helping some people ;-)

    TRADESMAN, Oct 12, 2003