    read them? As things are the viewing box is 1/3 of the screen size and I
    have to expand it by clicking the little box on the top right hand corner. I
    have to do this for each posting.

    niko, Nov 20, 2004

  2. niko

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "niko" <> wrote in message
    news:cno328$j5g$...
    | This is a simple question but I am frustrated trying to solve the matter
    | myself. Please help!
    |
    | How do I get the newsgroup postings to open up full screen when I want to
    | read them? As things are the viewing box is 1/3 of the screen size and I
    | have to expand it by clicking the little box on the top right hand corner.
    | have to do this for each posting.

    Close all windows except OE and one post. Click on the title bar at the top,
    and drag the post to the top left corner. Next, over your mouse cursor over
    the botom right corner and when the cursor turns into a diagonal
    double-headed arrow, click and drag that corner all the way to the bottom of
    the display. Then click on File, Close. The next time you open a post it
    should be the same size as the one you just manually adjusted.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 20, 2004

  3. niko

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    | "niko" <> wrote in message
    || This is a simple question but I am frustrated trying to solve the matter
    || myself. Please help!
    || How do I get the newsgroup postings to open up full screen when I want to
    || read them? As things are the viewing box is 1/3 of the screen size and I
    || have to expand it by clicking the little box on the top right hand
    corner.
    || have to do this for each posting.
    |
    | Close all windows except OE and one post. Click on the title bar at the
    top,
    | and drag the post to the top left corner. Next, over your mouse cursor
    over
    | the botom right corner and when the cursor turns into a diagonal
    | double-headed arrow, click and drag that corner all the way to the bottom
    of
    | the display. Then click on File, Close. The next time you open a post it
    | should be the same size as the one you just manually adjusted.

    BTW, that should work for *any* program, as well as newsgroup posts or
    email.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 20, 2004
  4. niko

    niko Guest

    I knew it was going to be simple! You can't imagine how long this minor
    problem had been irritating me. Thanks

    niko, Nov 20, 2004
  5. niko

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You're welcome.

    "niko" <> wrote in message
    |I knew it was going to be simple! You can't imagine how long this minor
    | problem had been irritating me. Thanks
    |
    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | > |