    there is such a thing as archives.

    --
    Mike X

    Mike X, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Mike X

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Mike X" <> wrote in message
    news:Np1hc.23718$...
    > Where's the best site for instruction on reading newsgroups with Outlook
    > Express. It seems like the simplest questions are the most difficult,

    such
    > as how to read messages older than one month, or how to search archives,

    if
    > there is such a thing as archives.
    >
    > --
    > Mike X

    First thing to read is this: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html

    There are archives. I go to Google.com for that:

    Here's a site with a lot of the acroynms (abreviations) used:
    http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/tcs/techsupp/acronyms.htm

    I'm sure you'll get more replies soon! Have fun...

    Toolman

    Toolman Tim, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Mike X

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 04:11:25 GMT, "Mike X" <>
    scribbled:

    >Where's the best site for instruction on reading newsgroups with Outlook
    >Express. It seems like the simplest questions are the most difficult, such
    >as how to read messages older than one month, or how to search archives, if
    >there is such a thing as archives.

    www.forteinc.com

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Mike X

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Toolman Tim
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > "Mike X" <> wrote in message
    >> Where's the best site for instruction on reading newsgroups with
    >> Outlook Express. It seems like the simplest questions are the most
    >> difficult, such as how to read messages older than one month, or how
    >> to search archives, if there is such a thing as archives.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mike X
    >>

    > First thing to read is this:
    > http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    >
    > There are archives. I go to Google.com for that:
    > http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
    >
    > Here's a site with a lot of the acroynms (abreviations) used:
    > http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/tcs/techsupp/acronyms.htm
    >
    > I'm sure you'll get more replies soon! Have fun...

    Not often you get someone who asks the most obvious nooby question either
    ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Mike X

    Trent SC Guest

    > Where's the best site for instruction on reading newsgroups with Outlook
    > Express. It seems like the simplest questions are the most difficult,

    such
    > as how to read messages older than one month, or how to search archives,

    if
    > there is such a thing as archives.

    Try pressing the F1 key on your keyboard.

    Trent SC, Apr 22, 2004