    I have about 8000 jpegs and tiffs saved on about 60 folders on a hard
    drive. How can I get the names of all the files and directories ALL listed
    out oneeasy to read file?
    anthonyJ, Nov 28, 2006

  2. anthonyJ

    lee houston Guest

    "anthonyJ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have about 8000 jpegs and tiffs saved on about 60 folders on a hard
    >drive. How can I get the names of all the files and directories ALL
    >listed out oneeasy to read file?

    go to google.com and enter: file+listing+utility

    lee houston, Nov 28, 2006

  3. anthonyJ

    thanatoid Guest

    www.ghisler.com
    thanatoid, Nov 28, 2006
  4. "anthonyJ" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I have about 8000 jpegs and tiffs saved on about 60 folders on a hard
    >drive. How can I get the names of all the files and directories ALL
    >listed out oneeasy to read file?

    XYplorer file manager: check out the "Report" functions.

    http://www.xyplorer.com/
    Donald Lessau, Nov 28, 2006
  5. anthonyJ

    Guest

    , Nov 28, 2006
  6. anthonyJ

    Null Guest

    anthonyJ wrote:
    > I have about 8000 jpegs and tiffs saved on about 60 folders on a hard
    > drive. How can I get the names of all the files and directories ALL listed
    > out oneeasy to read file?

    If you photos are in a directory c:\photos from the command prompt enter

    dir /s/b c:\photos\*.* >listing.txt
    Null, Nov 28, 2006