    or so)??
    Thanks in advance for any comments.
    M.

    maxusa, Sep 9, 2004

  2. maxusa

    Caz Guest

    Well if its any use - i also used the self training kit and like you was
    originally only hitting 60% ish on the practice tests. I finally got to
    grips with those and were acing them by the time my exam came. However, i
    sat the exam and found the questions to be, in my opinion harder. Whether it
    be the whole exam scenario, pressure etc i dont know. Dont be fooled into
    thinking you'll remember these questions and hope they appear ... they dont
    and i failed :)

    As long as you do other reading you'll be fine

    Caz, Sep 10, 2004