READ THIS - IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Celine Daniel, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
    was browsing through
    newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to
    this
    that said you could
    make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, Yeah
    right, this must be a scam,but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
    reading. Anyway, it said
    that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
    article.
    You then place your
    own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article
    in
    at least 200
    newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking
    it
    over, and talking to a
    few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to
    lose
    except 6 stamps and
    $6.00, right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within
    7
    days, I started
    getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
    the
    money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
    week
    I had made a total
    of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
    growing. This is now my
    fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still
    coming in rapidly. It's
    certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
    lottery!! Let me tell you
    how this works and most importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you
    print
    a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I
    promise
    you that if you
    follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than
    you
    thought possible by
    doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!
    (print
    it out or download
    it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy.
    It's
    legal. And, your
    investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and
    it
    is virtually no risk
    - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to,
    you
    will receive
    extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
    be
    yours in 20 to 60
    days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
    of
    the participants.
    Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
    will
    now become part of
    the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and
    tangible, it's a service.
    You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
    are happy to pay big
    bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is
    secondary to the income
    which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that
    list.
    Here are the 4 easy
    steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
    of
    paper;PLEASE PUT ME
    ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
    the
    6 pieces of paper so
    the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next,
    place one paper in each
    of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
    each
    with a piece of paper
    stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you
    are
    doing is creating a
    service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
    and
    you are paying for
    it! Like most of us I was a little sceptical and a little worried about the
    legal aspects of it all.
    So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed
    legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) K WHITAKER
    RR# 2 OX 2032 HALLSTEAD PA 18822

    #2) SHANNON NICKERSON
    P.P. BOX 95 CLARK'S HARBOUR SHELB.CO NS BOW 1P0

    #3) DANNY MARLO
    655 EAST 92 ST BROOKYLN NY, 11236

    #4) JUSTIN BUTLER
    7201 SPENCER HWY. #251 PASADENA, TX 77505

    #5) K. KAZIOR
    2536 N SAWYER AVE APT 208
    Chicago IL 60647

    #6) CELINE DANIEL
    BLOCK 240 YISHUN RING ROAD #12-1060
    SINGAPORE 760240

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
    names up (6 becomes 5,
    5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
    original as possible.
    Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there
    are
    close to 24,000
    groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
    you make! This is
    perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341
    of
    the Postal lottery
    laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
    you
    can use it again,
    and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
    and
    integrity of the
    participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it
    this
    way. If you are
    of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
    have
    received will
    come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
    computer or hard
    copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly
    providing a
    service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
    reduce the
    risk of mail theft.)

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
    members will be reimbursed
    for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
    will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be
    receiving thousands of
    dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the
    first six people listed
    above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

    ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You do
    not need to re-type
    this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
    beginning of this letter
    and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
    the
    edit menu. This will
    copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
    blank page. From the
    'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
    notepad
    so that you can add
    your name to the list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
    postings in different
    settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums,
    message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text
    of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject,
    this will be the header
    that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular
    group, click the post
    message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S
    IT!
    All you have to do is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
    will take about 30
    seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
    MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin
    receiving money from around
    the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the
    large amount of mail you
    will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
    as
    long as the postman
    will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

    Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
    low
    example). So then I
    made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who
    just sent me $1.00 make
    the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond
    each of the original
    5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
    with
    my name at #4 and
    only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
    persons turn around and
    post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I
    will
    make an additional
    $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
    MINIMUM
    200 letters with my
    name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
    $3,125.00!!!
    Those 3,125 persons
    will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
    still
    5 persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of
    only
    $6.00! AMAZING! When
    your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
    newsgroups, and send out
    another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
    start posting again.
    The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over
    the
    world are joining the
    internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So,
    can
    you afford $6.00 and
    see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "e;what if the plan
    is
    played out and no
    one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening
    when
    there are tons of new
    honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
    newsgroups
    everyday and are
    willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every
    day, with thousands of
    those joining the actual internet. Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
    this
    will really work.

    Celine Daniel, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Celine Daniel

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:37:40 +0800, "Celine Daniel"
    <> wrote:

    >READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

    Spam report id 1261154387 sent to:
    Spam report id 1261154388 sent to:

    >#6) CELINE DANIEL
    > BLOCK 240 YISHUN RING ROAD #12-1060
    > SINGAPORE 760240

    The above should help, you spamming moron!!
    --
    Avenger©
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Oct 9, 2004