    Subject: Your new xxxxxx activities
    Sent: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 04:49:14 +1300

    was deleted without being read on Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:39:23 +1300

    Final-Recipient: RFC822;
    Disposition: automatic-action/MDN-sent-automatically; deleted

    Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

    CollectorNZ, Feb 2, 2004

  2. CollectorNZ

    Peter Guest

    CollectorNZ wrote:
    > How effective are they and can they reply as below.
    > I am aware the honouring of Recieved and read reciepts is a mail
    > server/client specific thing and not all do it or even dom it the same,
    > but this one intriuged me as it said unread and deleted.
    > Your message

    Yes, I've seen some like that. I guess it depends on the email client of
    the recipient, and on what settings they have configured.

    HTH

    Peter

    Peter, Feb 2, 2004