READ AND YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by nikos, Nov 22, 2007.

  1. nikos

    nikos Guest

    Easy MONEY with PAYPAL in 2 weeks

    Paypal Magic !!!!! Earn EURO 5000 within 2 weeks with ease!!!!!.

    Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money
    flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust
    me !!!!!.

    It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!.

    The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or
    BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - EURO 5 on this account (The only investment)
    -
    30 minutes of your time

    There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't
    got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how
    it
    works !!!!!.

    Follow these 4 easy steps and it WILL work !!!!!.

    STEP 1 : SIGN UP FOR A FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT !!!!!.
    Paypal is a free and safe way to pay and receive money on the
    Internet. Creating a account is as easy as creating a MSN account.
    Copy and paste the next line in your Internet browser and sign up. Be
    sure to sign up for a FREE Premier or Business account and not for a
    Personal account. You cannot receive CREDITCARD payments with a
    Personal account and we can't have that. Do we !!!!!.

    STEP 2 : SENT EURO 5 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

    This is your only investment to receive the money with ease.

    With your Paypal account, send EURO 1 to each e-mailadres listed
    below.

    !!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! Be sure to use this SUBJECT : *PLEASE PUT ME ON
    YOUR EMAIL LIST* when you send the money. STEP 3 : PUT YOUR E-
    MAILADRES ON THE LIST

    After you have send EURO 1 to each e-mailadres, put your e-mailadres
    on
    the 5th place. Remove e-mailadres number 1, and move each e-mailadres
    1 step up the ladder. !!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! BE SURE THAT THE E-
    MAILADRES YOU USE IS THE SAME AS YOU USED TO SIGN UP AT PAYPAL.

    Remember that this is LEGAL. You are creating a service : an e-mail
    servicelist.STEP 4 : UPLOAD OR COPY THIS MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS,
    FORUMS
    ETC

    There are 32.000 newsgroups. Upload or copy this message to at least
    200 newsgroups or forums etc, but remember that the more your upload
    the more people will see your message and the MORE MONEY WILL FLOW
    IN.

    How to upload to newsgroups and forums? :

    After you have followed step 1,2,3 and 4, save this message (and copy
    so you can use it again). Use your Internet browser and Outlook
    Express or another newsreader and try to find FORUMS, NEWSGROUPS,
    BULLETIN BOARDS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, CHAT SITES and ONLINE
    COMMUNITIES.
    Use GOOGLE or use a NEWSERVER. Use every option to post this message.
    Download PostXpert to send 1 message to more NEWSGROUPS at the same
    time.

    !!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! The more you post this message the more MONEY
    WILL FLOW IN.

    Why does this Business program work so well !!!!!.
    Lets asume that from the 200 (or more) messages that you have posted,
    only 5 people respond, you will have your EURO 5 back that you have
    invested. Those 5 people will each send at least 200 messages with
    your e-mailadres on number 4. That's 5 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 25. The
    next 25
    people will also send 200 messages with your adres on number 3.
    That's
    25 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 125. The next 125 people also send 200 messages
    with
    your name on number 2. That's 125 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 625. Those 625
    people
    again also send 200 messages with your name on number 1. That will
    give us a total off 625 x 5 x EURO 1 = EURO 3.125. This is only a
    EXAMPLE with
    5 reactions. You WILL get MORE responses than that.

    Remember that most newsservers will leave the posted messages on
    there
    servers for about 2 weeks. If you will post your message again, it
    WILL again start from the beginning. So you can repeat this over and
    over again.

    Everyday MILLIONS of people are ONLINE and reading these messages,
    JUST LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW. I also was sceptical in the beginning and
    have read a lot of these messages. I also thought that it was
    bullpoo.
    Until I thought : What the hell!, only EURO 5. What's EURO 5 and a
    couple of
    minutes of my time to solve my money problems.

    !!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! Follow every step, and IT WILL WORK, TRUST
    ME. !!!!!

    !!!!! BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK
    nikos, Nov 22, 2007