Read all of this to understand how it works. then check around on other

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thelisa martin, Aug 18, 2005.

  1. Read all of this to understand how it works. then check around on other

    newsgroups and see how many other people are doing it. But please copy
    or save this posting, and when your ready to start the business start
    with this one. Thanks read on..

    Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
    second
    week I had
    made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more than
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I
    have
    made a total of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
    certainly
    worth $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that on the
    lottery
    without ever winning!!!

    My fingers are sore from opening all the envelopes & I are
    on first name basis with our local post office. (i bet they are now
    doin it
    too!!)

    Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it
    works..........
    also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information
    off
    of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions
    exactly that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something
    so easy!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or
    download
    it)

    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    You can use any currancy as people can always change it..

    IMPORTANT:

    This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
    no
    risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are adhered
    to,
    you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
    in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty
    and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
    carefully
    adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    business.
    You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations
    are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    the
    mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like
    you
    and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy
    steps to
    success.

    STEP ONE:

    Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six
    pieces
    of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
    thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal
    them.
    You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
    stating
    the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you
    are
    doing is creating a service.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!
    Like
    most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
    aspects
    of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-238-5355)
    and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    1) D Larrinaga
    609 n. tweedt #203
    kennewick, WA 99336
    USA

    2) W Beagen
    48 Brook St
    Methuen, Ma 01844

    3) J.L. Herzfeld
    P.O.Box 26099
    Saint Louis,MO 63136-0099

    4) C.T. Lineberry
    5502 Red Cedar Ct
    McLeansville, NC 27301

    5) D.Prince 9643 yellowstone st. Detroit, MI 48204-1766 USA

    6) T. Martin
    P.O.BOX 12194
    Columbia,S.C.29211

    STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the
    other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR
    NAME as
    number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200
    news
    groups. :
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is
    perfectly
    legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of
    the
    Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and
    whenever
    you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that
    this
    program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it
    this
    way. If you were of integrity, the program will continue and the money
    that
    so many others have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,>
    either on
    a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be
    a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail
    theft). So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
    followed, all members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
    List
    Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    be
    receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only
    $6.00
    ( $1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now,
    add your
    own name to the list and you're in business!!!

    *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag
    your
    cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This
    will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    STEP TWO:
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a
    copy
    of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the
    list.

    STEP THREE:
    Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
    posting
    in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    STEP FOUR:
    You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups
    at
    once.
    You can find this program at <http://www.download.com>.

    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
    groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    STEP FIVE:
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    menu.
    Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    they
    scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    post
    message button. You're done.

    Congratulations!!!!!!

    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    BEST WISHES ...

    thelisa martin, Aug 18, 2005

  2. thelisa  martin

    spiderrman Guest

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 04:04:07 GMT, "thelisa martin"
    <> wrote:

    >Read all of this to understand how it works. then check around on other

    Snip

    I believe this is what is called a pyramid scheme and to top it off
    posting to 200 newsgroups is spamming

    spiderrman, Aug 18, 2005