    work....enabling through the device manager also does not work.....

    PLEASE RESPond!!!

    , Aug 12, 2006

  2. simon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > K....I have a dell latitude d600 laptop....im trying to pick up
    > wireless connections with an Intel Proset 2100 3A wireless
    > adapter....the Proset utility says the the radio is switched
    > OFF....when i click on enable...a message reads: the adapter is still
    > disable...press fn+f2 to enable....this key combination does not
    > work....enabling through the device manager also does not work.....
    >

    > PLEASE RESPond!!!

    Enable SSID broadcast in the router. Some software will not show any router
    if SSID broadcast is disabled . In tht case add a new connection and tell
    it the SSID. Follow the on screen prompts.

    simon, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Guest

    > Enable SSID broadcast in the router. Some software will not show any router
    > if SSID broadcast is disabled . In tht case add a new connection and tell
    > it the SSID. Follow the on screen prompts.

    - changing anything on the router won't work.....I need to switch the
    adapter ON, but i cant

    , Aug 13, 2006
  4. Guest

    > Enable SSID broadcast in the router. Some software will not show any router
    > if SSID broadcast is disabled . In tht case add a new connection and tell
    > it the SSID. Follow the on screen prompts.

    - changing anything on the router won't work.....I need to switch the
    adapter ON, but i cant

    , Aug 13, 2006
  5. Guest