    <> wrote in message

    How very uninteresting.

    Piss OFF.

    Roy G, Sep 21, 2006

  2. Roy G

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > How very uninteresting.
    >
    > Piss OFF.

    I thought he raised a lot of questions.
    --
    Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Sep 21, 2006

  3. Roy G

    Roy G Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Roy G wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> How very uninteresting.
    >>
    >> Piss OFF.

    > I thought he raised a lot of questions.
    > --
    > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    Roy G, Sep 21, 2006
  4. Roy G

    Cynicor Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    >>> How very uninteresting.
    >>>
    >>> Piss OFF.

    >> I thought he raised a lot of questions.

    > Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    42.

    Cynicor, Sep 21, 2006
  5. Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > Roy G wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> How very uninteresting.
    >>
    >> Piss OFF.

    > I thought he raised a lot of questions.

    Jeopardy!

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Sep 21, 2006
  6. Roy G

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Roy G wrote:
    > >>
    > >> <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> How very uninteresting.
    > >>
    > >> Piss OFF.

    > > I thought he raised a lot of questions.
    > > --
    > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    > Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

    Paul Heslop, Sep 21, 2006
  7. Roy G

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:

    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > > Roy G wrote:
    > >>
    > >> <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> How very uninteresting.
    > >>
    > >> Piss OFF.

    > > I thought he raised a lot of questions.

    > Jeopardy!

    double jeopardy!

    Paul Heslop, Sep 21, 2006
  8. Cynicor wrote:

    >>> I thought he raised a lot of questions.

    >> Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    > 42.

    I do have a question, and Roy and many others must have the answer: What
    was the IP or ISP of the op?

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Sep 21, 2006
  9. Roy G

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > Roy G wrote:
    > >
    > > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > > > I thought he raised a lot of questions.
    > > > --
    > > > Paul (This sky, too, is folding under you)

    > > Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    > Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

    D-oh!

    Stewy, Sep 21, 2006
  10. Roy G

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Roy G wrote:
    > > >
    > > > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > > > Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    > > Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

    > D-oh!

    a dear? A female dear?

    Ray?

    Paul Heslop, Sep 21, 2006
  11. Roy G

    Roy G Guest

    "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    > Cynicor wrote:

    >>> Questions? Questions? We want answers.

    >> 42.

    > I do have a question, and Roy and many others must have the answer: What
    > was the IP or ISP of the op?
    >
    > --
    > john mcwilliams

    Hi

    Could not be bothered looking it up earlier. I left here at 7.00 am to go
    to Glasgow Airport to pick up my daughter who was arriving back from Kos.

    Prior to leaving I had started cooking breakfasts for 6 guests, which my
    lady wife would be finishing off, and serving.

    On returning here, about 10.00 am, I had to find out if my daughters Car
    had kept leaking oil overnight, and making arrangements for it to go in for
    repair.

    Typically it had been sitting in the car park for 2 weeks doing nothing,
    until I started it up to go and put petrol in, and it then started spewing
    engine oil all over my block paving..

    So I was not a happy bunny this morning.

    It came from -- NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.214.63.253 which is --- strato.de
    and you can complain to --
    abuse-mailbox: --

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 21, 2006
  12. Roy G

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > Stewy wrote:
    > >
    > > In article <>,
    > > Paul Heslop <> wrote:

    > > > Answers, answers, you can't HANDLE answers!

    > > D-oh!

    > a dear? A female dear?
    >
    > Ray?

    On star trek going Zap!

    Me?

    Stewy, Sep 22, 2006
  13. Roy G

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    >
    > > Stewy wrote:

    > > > D-oh!

    > > a dear? A female dear?
    > >
    > > Ray?

    > On star trek going Zap!
    >
    > Me?

    a name I call someone called Me.

    Far?

    Paul Heslop, Sep 22, 2006
  14. Roy G wrote:
    > "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    >> Cynicor wrote:

    >>> 42.

    >> I do have a question, and Roy and many others must have the answer: What
    >> was the IP or ISP of the op?
    >>
    >> --
    >> john mcwilliams

    > Hi
    >
    > Could not be bothered looking it up earlier. I left here at 7.00 am to go
    > to Glasgow Airport to pick up my daughter who was arriving back from Kos.
    >
    > Prior to leaving I had started cooking breakfasts for 6 guests, which my
    > lady wife would be finishing off, and serving.
    >
    > On returning here, about 10.00 am, I had to find out if my daughters Car
    > had kept leaking oil overnight, and making arrangements for it to go in for
    > repair.
    >
    > Typically it had been sitting in the car park for 2 weeks doing nothing,
    > until I started it up to go and put petrol in, and it then started spewing
    > engine oil all over my block paving..
    >
    > So I was not a happy bunny this morning.
    >
    > It came from -- NNTP-Posting-Host: 85.214.63.253 which is --- strato.de
    > and you can complain to --
    > abuse-mailbox: --

    Thanks, and sorry to learn of all your travails. I hardly ever report
    such stuff, but was interested to see if maybe my ISP had blocked that
    domain.

    john

    John McWilliams, Sep 22, 2006
  15. Roy G

    ASAAR Guest

    On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:34:27 +0900, Stewy wrote:

    >> a dear? A female dear?
    >>
    >> Ray?

    > On star trek going Zap!

    That would be Chronicling a Martian Bradbury Ray, with bees as
    bullets. I guess that Mars' orbit is too distant for the guns to be
    loaded with drops of golden sun.

    Yrs truly,
    Mi

    ASAAR, Sep 22, 2006