Re: ZZ Top Loves The D3!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by No Spam, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Who would have thought that these redneck rockers would love the D3?
    >
    > http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/ZZ_Top.htm

    Any P&S can t\do a crappy shot like that. Boring direct flash, boring
    central composition! You don't need a $5500 CAD dSLR to shot that, it's just
    a snapshot.
    No Spam, Sep 15, 2008

  2. No Spam

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:23:04 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

    >> Any P&S can t\do a crappy shot like that. Boring direct flash, boring
    >> central composition! You don't need a $5500 CAD dSLR to shot that, it's just
    >> a snapshot.

    > "Rita" may or may not own same. He posts for kicks and attention, just
    > to see all of us "dance to his tune". He's too superior to us to post
    > anything but crappy to mediocre shots.

    Nonsense. Rita's been 'Hip-Mo-Tized', made into a Manchurian
    Candidate zombie slave by Ken Rockwell in an effort to prove his
    contention that for some photographers, $150 cameras will meet their
    needs just as well as $5,000 cameras.
    ASAAR, Sep 15, 2008

  3. No Spam

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:41:19 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

    >> Nonsense. Rita's been 'Hip-Mo-Tized', made into a Manchurian
    >> Candidate zombie slave by Ken Rockwell in an effort to prove his
    >> contention that for some photographers, $150 cameras will meet their
    >> needs just as well as $5,000 cameras.

    > No argument there!
    >
    > Curious as to why you re-instated the x-posts?? I have been trying to
    > decrease the spread of this virus.

    I was about to say that it's because I've also been 'Hip-Mo-Tized'
    ASAAR, Sep 15, 2008
  4. No Spam

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:41:19 -0700, John McWilliams wrote:

    >> Nonsense. Rita's been 'Hip-Mo-Tized', made into a Manchurian
    >> Candidate zombie slave by Ken Rockwell in an effort to prove his
    >> contention that for some photographers, $150 cameras will meet their
    >> needs just as well as $5,000 cameras.

    > No argument there!
    >
    > Curious as to why you re-instated the x-posts?? I have been trying to
    > decrease the spread of this virus.

    Rats! My keyboard prematurely ejaculated again. As I was saying,
    I was about to blame it on also being 'Hip-Mo-Tized', but I checked
    all of the messages in this thread (appearing in rec.photo.digital)
    and see that I didn't re-instate anything. As I don't read
    aus.photo or rec.photo.equipment.35mm I can't say what appeared in
    messages sent to those newsgroups. All of the posts before your
    most recent post, and including yours that I replied to were posted
    to several newsgroups, in this order :

    > aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (Rita)
    > aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (you)
    > aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr (Nebenzahl)
    > aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (No Spam)
    > aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (you)
    > aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm (me)
    > rec.photo.digital (you)

    and then this not yet posted reply, which will be posted to
    > rec.photo.digital (me)

    I notice Nebenzahl's reply added rec.photo.digital.slr which isn't
    offered by my ng provider. I assume that the newsgroup that he
    meant to add should have been rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.
    ASAAR, Sep 15, 2008