Re: ZOROASTRANS AND PHOTOGRAPHY

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul Heslop, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    JunkMonkey wrote:

    > No comments, I just like to spell "Zoroastrian", and I like photography.

    Do zoroastrians (you wouldn't believe how hard that is to type when
    you're as ham fisted as I am) make the shape of a big Z across their
    photographs?
    --
    Paul. (scatter like ice from the spoon that was your womb)
    Not what it seems...
    Paul Heslop, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Paul Heslop

    Lionel Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:24:41 GMT, in
    <>, Paul Heslop
    <> said:

    >JunkMonkey wrote:
    >>
    >> No comments, I just like to spell "Zoroastrian", and I like photography.

    >Do zoroastrians (you wouldn't believe how hard that is to type when
    >you're as ham fisted as I am) make the shape of a big Z across their
    >photographs?

    No, you're thinking of the Zorroastrians.

    HTH, HAND.

    ;)
    Lionel, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Lionel wrote:

    > On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:24:41 GMT, in
    > <>, Paul Heslop
    > <> said:
    >
    > >JunkMonkey wrote:
    > >>
    > >> No comments, I just like to spell "Zoroastrian", and I like photography.

    > >Do zoroastrians (you wouldn't believe how hard that is to type when
    > >you're as ham fisted as I am) make the shape of a big Z across their
    > >photographs?

    > No, you're thinking of the Zorroastrians.
    >
    > HTH, HAND.
    >
    > ;)

    Oh great, glad you warned me before I started challenging them to a
    duel!

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Aug 20, 2003