Re: ZoneAlarm a Trojan?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ellis_jay, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    samuel wrote:
    > "ellis_jay" <> wrote in
    >
    >> As- I was-a-Googling for info on a dll I ran across this.. Any
    >> comments?

    > it was written 5 years ago
    > 03-16-00, 05:33 AM

    I overlooked that info. But, so what? I have ZA as my firewall. And does a
    leopard change its spots?

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Apr 5, 2005