Re: Zio or Dazzle SD card Reader, Australia or UK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gordon MacPherson, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. borge wrote:
    > I have a website that help people with their SmartMedia Cards if they
    > have trouble. The site is at
    > http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/borge/SMbackups.
    >
    > I should like to extend this service to SD cards also as I now have
    > added the Pentax Optio S to my camera collection. At the moment I have
    > just the 64 and the 256Mb cards but I should like to find the Zio or
    > Dazzle card reader in order to read the full information on the card
    > and make that available to all. I need the Zio or Dazzle because they
    > use the Smprep.exe program to read all the information, not just the
    > pictures.
    >
    > At the moment there is some trouble with the Dazzle as it is possibly
    > changing ownership. I want to avoid buying from from USA as their post
    > office know no bound as far as charges are concerned. I should prefer
    > to buy from Australia but UK would do as one of my sons is coming here
    > from London at the end of September.
    >
    > Please does anyone know where to get either type of reader. I have
    > rattled through Googles for days now without results except from USA.
    >
    > Borge in Perth

    http://www.insight.com/uk/apps/quicksearch/index.php?a=s&f=p&t=A&criteria=Zio&x=7&y=6

    Gordon

    --
    ÐÏࡱá
    Gordon MacPherson, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Gordon MacPherson

    7hj Guest

    http://www.dazlle-europe.com/

    SCM Microsystems, UK
    10-11 Clock Tower Mews
    Newmarket
    UK
    CB8 8LL
    Tel.: +44 870 010 4889
    Fax: +44 870 010 4868

    The Zio! or Dazzle 6-in-1 card reader/writer it's the soluction.

    Antonio

    7hj, Aug 20, 2003