Re: YouTube upload fails?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Nov 8, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 20:44:00 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Kenny wrote:
    >> It's open for public viewing. It,s a clip of Amy, my granddaughter and
    >> my daughter's boyfriend Lee messing about at the Albert Dock in
    >> Liverpool this summer.
    >> Link:
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdf-mwSwauQ
    >>
    >> Kenny

    > Great stuff!
    >
    > It reminded me of The Prisoner!
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op7IgFbT8l0
    >
    > Thanks! :)

    Like 'Fawlty Towers', there were only ever thirteen episodes of that
    series made. Surprising in both cases.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
    Aardvark, Nov 8, 2010