Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by Briscobar, May 25, 2007.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    > Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you can
    > and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a longtime
    > member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have wanted
    > answers
    > to the questions that were answered yesterday.
    >
    > Trika JUST posted some highlights of the webcast:
    > http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/05/25/perps-on-the-run-or-issues-in-certification-i-p.aspx
    >
    > You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
    > https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmevents/view?id=msft052307lm_pm&pw=ATT0900&cn=

    Interesting, since that subject has always been vague. Who said that they
    couldn't tell you what p0rn is, but they know it when they see it? That's
    kinda how an NDA violation is. At least now there are less vague guidelines.
    Thanks for posting.

    Briscobar, May 25, 2007