Re: Your Multimedia Presentation, du jour.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Mar 1, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Mar 1, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:29:48 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:22:18 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >>, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >>Two Cents To The ?n?hw??f Post:
    >>> Here you go; watch this bit of music video...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8CibAuvZM4
    >>>

    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagYItxZOKk

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPPbONFXYc

    That beats OG's 'offering' hands down, mate.

    --
    "The whole purpose of setting up Guantanamo Bay is for torture. Why do
    this? Because you want to escape the rule of law.... Guantanamo and the

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    > On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:22:18 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The ?n?hw??f Post:
    >>> Here you go; watch this bit of music video...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8CibAuvZM4
    >>>

    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagYItxZOKk

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPPbONFXYc

    Mrs Miller's son:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Mar 1, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Aardvark Post:
    > On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:29:48 -0500, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:22:18 -0600, OldGringo38
    >> <>wrote:
    >>
    >>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >>> Two Cents To The ?n?hw??f Post:

    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagYItxZOKk

    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPPbONFXYc

    > That beats OG's 'offering' hands down, mate.

    I noticed you didn't even have to duck as that went straight over
    your head.

    OldGringo38, Mar 1, 2010