    billyw Guest

    yes there is a public list.
    in fact i insisted that microsoft placed my name, address and many other
    personal details for all to see. This is of course to assist those that
    can't be bothered to ask the proper questions when they actually speak to
    someone..

    billyw, Aug 21, 2003

  2. "MCSE Skeptic" <> wrote in message
    > How would I go about finding this list?

    The fish are just jumping into the boat today.

    --
    Fris "You can tune a piano..." bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 21, 2003

  3. billyw

    billyw Guest

    was that an reo speedwagon moment

    billyw, Aug 21, 2003
  4. billyw

    Maestro Guest

    In your original post you stated that the individual
    didn't supply their MCP ID because no one asked for it.
    You didn't recognize the sarcasm in Billw's response.
    What is motivating this individual to want to work for you?

    Maestro, Aug 21, 2003
  5. billyw

    Rick Guest

    If no one has the common sense to ask for his MCP ID what make you think
    they would notice sarcasm.

    Rick, Aug 21, 2003
  6. billyw

    J Figueredo Guest

    What a flash back, last time I saw them in concert was at one of the local
    race tracks.

    Jose
    MCSA, A+

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > was that an reo speedwagon moment

    > Billyw,
    >
    > I can't fight this feeling any longer, and yet i'm still afraid to let it
    > flow. What started out as friendship, has grown stronger, I only wish i

    had

    J Figueredo, Aug 22, 2003
  7. billyw

    Maestro Guest