Re: You name it we have it!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jan 21, 2009.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    wrote:
    > Online Training sap Peoplesoft oracle Informatica java asp.net and on
    > many other Technologies. You name it we have it!
    > technologiesSAS Peoplesoft asp.net java QA oracle Informatica business
    > objects database online training available at
    > http://www.techjoblinks.com/online_training Ask for a Demo Today
    >
    > Visit: http://www.techjoblinks.com/online_training

    I WISH TO DO THE ONLINE TRAINING FOR THE COVETED MCNGP CERTIFICATION AND YOU
    SAID NAME IT YOU HAVE IT SO GIVE IT TO ME OKAY BYE
    Frisbee®, Jan 21, 2009

  2. Frisbee®, you set your sights too low.

    If we name it, he has it, right?

    Okay, I name the "desire and ability and will to give Frisbee® and myself
    the sum of one hundred thousand US dollars each, as well as solve the
    problems in the Gaza Strip, curing cancer, making world peace, and finally
    capturing Usama bin Ladin, which he can turn in to the appropriate
    authorities in order to get the reward money that he can pay us with." (I'm
    not being greedy here, since the reward for bin Ladin is US$25 million, he
    can keep the other $24.8 million.)

    Heck, I'd settle for getting rid of all these @$$#*!% braindumpers and
    having my certifications actually worth something (that and the money also).

    (As I am writing this Fox News just announced that today is the 52nd
    anniversary of the Whammo Frisbee®. Coincidence [or should I say Happy
    Birthday]?)
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Jan 24, 2009

  3. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    <snip>

    > (As I am writing this Fox News just announced that today is the 52nd
    > anniversary of the Whammo Frisbee®. Coincidence [or should I say
    > Happy Birthday]?)

    Hippy Birdies, Fris's namesake!

    ($1 to JaR)

    --