Re: You may be a victim of software counterfeiting?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Apr 26, 2010.

  1. Jane Galt <> via

    > Just discussed this with the Streets & Trips group too. Microsoft has
    > bugs in that program and I've been unable to find any viable way of
    > contacting them about it, as if they care? Someone said to just call
    > them. Sure. At what number? Will they listen? Are they interested?

    Yep. They care. They *really* care.
    If you did, you'd just call the number.
    It's right there in the fine print, and
    depends on what your software/version/key is.

    Try Google, Facebook or Twitter. They care too.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and I cannot tell a lie;
    who framed Woger Wabbit? Well... It was not I!

    It's not just good 'netiquette'; it's the law:

    http://www.thehighdefinite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/NXcvK.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 26, 2010