Re: You may be a victim of software counterfeiting?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Apr 25, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:52:35 -0500, Jane Galt wrote:

    > Microsoft has bugs
    > in that program and I've been unable to find any viable way of
    > contacting them about it, as if they care? Someone said to just call
    > them. Sure. At what number?

    <http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-
    centers.aspx>

    Couldn't be bothered Googling for yourself, eh?

    <http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq08-topp.html>

    Aardvark, Apr 25, 2010