Re: You have skeletons in your closet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tocino8r, Oct 11, 2010.

  1. Tocino8r

    Tocino8r Guest

    In article <pYsso.4648$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
    > hopefully will go to the grave with me. The scary thing is I had spot-on
    > parental supervision. A lot of you never had.
    >
    > The difference is I'm the only one who matters on the Internets, and you are
    > not. You are my mere contemporaries. It ist the name of LIFSHINE that will
    > live in infamy.
    >
    > I'm telling you, once I launch there probably will be in-depth
    > investigations of me by "investigative reporters" lol. I hope I pass muster.
    > I am the only writer who matters on the Internets, thank you. I am the only
    > news story that matters.

    It now appears that LIEshine the PIG FACE'd PERVERT'd PEDOPHILE has cum
    to terms with IT's ASS CANCER taking the DEMENTED DEFECTIVE SLEEZE to
    HELL sooner that the CHILD MOLESTING SLOB had thunk

    I'd ask PiGGy to tell us all about them CRIME INVESTIGATIONS but PiGGy
    knows that if it got out too soon, then there would be some pretty
    pissed off parents beating that Bruckner Blvd Section 8 Slum Hell Hole
    door down to get their hands on that DISEASED DEMENTED PERVERTd FREAK
    before the ASS CANCER wins

    It won't be long now until LIEshine is yet a forgotten footnote at the
    bottom of some unwanted classified ad section that no one will ever see
    or even give a shit about if they did

    The only thing that will be of some passing interest is how PiGGy
    LIEshine made fools of the police for not searching that slimly dump
    that the MENTALLY INSANE DISEASED FREAK has been infecting for 50+
    years. They will find ALL of the trophies that PiG BOi has cut from ITs
    victims over the years, and hidden in the walls of that RAT & ROACH &
    BED BUG INFECTED SHIT HOLE that PiGGy 'cawls' home

    So PiGGy...why not just give it up for us here and tell us those secrets?

    u already know that THEY are investigating u now and the ASS CANCER is
    just lucky for u so that it will get u'r PERVERT'd DEMENTED PEDOPHILE
    ASS first just shortly before the time that it would take to FRY u'r
    SICK FAT ASS when THEY do find out about ALL the crimes u have committed
    on little boys who suddenly turned up missing...Where are they now PiGGy?

    u are STILL just a DISEASED useless UGLY PEDO SHIT who is on WELFARE &
    section 8 and has been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED ALL them
    little boys u SICK PERVERT'd BIG FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS & USELESS STUPID
    IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper Sniffin SMELLy
    FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING RETARD'd PiGGy

    Tocino8r, Oct 11, 2010