Re: You have skeletons in your closet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Oct 11, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:33:51 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
    > hopefully will go to the grave with me. The scary thing is I had spot-on
    > parental supervision. A lot of you never had.
    >
    > The difference is I'm the only one who matters on the Internets, and you
    > are not. You are my mere contemporaries. It ist the name of LIFSHINE
    > that will live in infamy.
    >
    > I'm telling you, once I launch there probably will be in-depth
    > investigations of me by "investigative reporters" lol. I hope I pass
    > muster. I am the only writer who matters on the Internets, thank you. I
    > am the only news story that matters.

    **** off and die, whacko.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as his U-Boat sank another hospital ship.

    Dan C, Oct 11, 2010

  2. Dan C

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <EYsso.4649$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
    > hopefully will go to the grave with me.

    Let's HOPE that u'r grave is coming real soon PiGGy as I will be
    shitting AWL over it shortly thereafter u DEMENTED CHILD MOLESTER

    Be sure to take notice here of Scott Lifshine molesting a little boy:
    http://tinyurl.com/qp8x2q

    SCOTT LIFSHINE ADMITS TO JACKING OFF READING AN EMAIL ABOUT YOUNG BOYS:

    http://tinyurl.com/yzedsnj

    3rd post from the bottom:
    http://tinyurl.com/nk5slm
    Wereo_SUPREME

    It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
    coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
    to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
    toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
    because I am AWL that matters!

    I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got
    naturally curious.  Kids like to explore.  One of the reasons kids go
    to camp is sex ed.  But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn!
    They're all adults now worshipping at the altar of their Lord and
    Savior SCOTT LIFSHINE.  They are tuned into the NEW INTELLECT.  I am
    AWL that matters!

    Why does Scott Lifshine, a 50+ year old man(?) claim that he took
    showers in front of pre teen children at Camp Sussex?
    http://tinyurl.com/89dru
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    NO NAME, Oct 11, 2010

  3. Dan C

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 10, 8:44 pm, Dan C <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:33:51 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > > Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
    > > hopefully will go to the grave with me. The scary thing is I had spot-on
    > > parental supervision. A lot of you never had.

    > > The difference is I'm the only one who matters on the Internets, and you
    > > are not. You are my mere contemporaries. It ist the name of LIFSHINE
    > > that will live in infamy.

    > > I'm telling you, once I launch there probably will be in-depth
    > > investigations of me by "investigative reporters" lol. I hope I pass
    > > muster. I am the only writer who matters on the Internets, thank you. I
    > > am the only news story that matters.

    > **** off and die, whacko.

    I'm sure.

    iL_weReo, Oct 11, 2010