Re: You cola nuts should be proud of me

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Sakuro Matsuo, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Buford, <>, wrote:

    > I think you misunderstood the point of this paragraph.

    That is a sentence and its only purpose is to refer to itself.

    HTH and HAND,
    Sakuro Matsuo, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Sakuro Matsuo

    Duane Arnold Guest

    **** you and anything you stand for K-Clown you worthless *bitch*.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 1, 2005

  3. "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > **** you and anything you stand for K-Clown you worthless *bitch*.

    OBSESSION, IS THE NAME OF THE GAME AND I WANNA PLAY THE GAME WITH YOU.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:

    > **** you and anything you stand for K-Clown you worthless *bitch*.
    >
    > Duane :)

    I doubt you'll ever get the opportunity to live out your fantasies. Any of
    them.
    Bussho Mihashi, Feb 1, 2005
  5. Sakuro Matsuo

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I am not even bothering to read your replies. ;-)

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 1, 2005
  6. "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > I am not even bothering to read your replies. ;-)

    Posting you're not bothered when you bother to reply albeit indirectly shows
    you in a very bothered light. Nice self-nuke there.

    I wasn't bothered that you removed follow ups so I bothered to reinstate
    them.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 1, 2005

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 1, 2005
  8. Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:

    > I am not even bothering to read your replies. ;-)

    I will give you a cashier's cheque for $1000 to not read this.
    Korenaga Umehara, Feb 1, 2005
  9. Sakuro Matsuo

    Duane Arnold Guest

    BYE

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Feb 1, 2005
  10. Sakuro Matsuo

    Linønut Guest

    Linønut, Feb 1, 2005
  11. Duane Arnold, <>, wrote:

    > BYE

    Yes, bye. You don't want to be late for your appointment with Dr. Jack
    Kevorkian.

    > Duane :)

    ^^^^^^^^^^ The stupid grin of a retard.
    Chiyeko Funakoshi, Feb 1, 2005