Re: You cola nuts should be proud of me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gloria Goitre, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. "DFS" <> wrote in message
    news:zrNLd.5206$
    >> 7 wrote:
    >> With a 750MHz Duron PC, 256Mb RAM, I can burn 4Gb of
    >> files (14,000+ files) to DVD at 4x speed, and
    >> download 2Gb file to that same
    >> hard disk through a 100MHz network card.
    >> The 2Gb file transfer finishes before the 4Gb of files
    >> are burned. And I'm listening to uninterrupted MP3 music
    >> with Mepis.

    > You've only repeated this 50x...

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And the retard still continues to get it wrong
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Gloria Goitre

    7 Guest

    Gloria Goitre wrote:

    > "DFS" <> wrote in message
    >>> 7 wrote:
    >>> With a 750MHz Duron PC, 256Mb RAM, I can burn 4Gb of
    >>> files (14,000+ files) to DVD at 4x speed, and
    >>> download 2Gb file to that same
    >>> hard disk through a 100MHz network card.
    >>> The 2Gb file transfer finishes before the 4Gb of files
    >>> are burned. And I'm listening to uninterrupted MP3 music
    >>> with Mepis.

    >> You've only repeated this 50x...

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And the retard still continues to get it wrong
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    So you can't do any of this? I thought you paid you fool.
    Go get your money back.

    7, Feb 1, 2005

  3. "7" <> wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre wrote:
    >
    >> "DFS" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You've only repeated this 50x...

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And the retard still continues to get it
    >> wrong BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    > So you can't do any of this?

    No, I can't do any of that!

    > I thought

    You should stop while you're behind then.

    > Go get your money back.

    From what?

    "100MHz network card" <snort>

    <Follow up to comp.os.linux.advocacy reinstated>

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Feb 1, 2005