Re: You Are Invited!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004

  2. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:e99IujZ8DHA.1640
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Patricia Cook wrote:
    >> Prevue www.fineartworks.org
    >>

    > Forwarded to
    >
    > JaR
    > Spamless Thug

    i remember when i was just a young one, and me and this guy tried to sell
    this new software program we created, so we spammed every newsgroup on the
    planet. cancer, smoking, alchohol, abused wifes, you name it. we spammed
    'em. then they all reported us and the ISP opened up a can of "whoop-ass".

    the things you do when you are young & dumb.

    oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else got
    one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

    :)

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 12, 2004

  3. >oh well. that was my little embarrasing story for the day. anyone else got
    >one? come on. lets hear it boys & girls

    I hear don likes dressing up as cheerleader.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  4. JaR

    Brat Guest

    thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??

    makes sense

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 12, 2004
  5. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
    >
    > makes sense

    He didn't fall off the bookcase. the bookcase fell *on him*. Maybe the
    bookcase doesn't have team spirit.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Rah! Rah! Rah! thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004
  6. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Brat wrote:

    > thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
    >
    > makes sense

    Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  7. JaR

    Brat Guest

    yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed to
    admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 12, 2004
  8. >thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??

    >makes sense

    Or one of those pom-pom things whacked him around the head causing his
    unfortunate demise.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  9. >Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

    Why would cobol and co do something like that?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  10. >yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed to
    >admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

    Ha, Ha, just see it now...

    Give me an A, give me an S, give an AAAAAAUGGGHHHHH!! crash!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  11. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > yes but he only SAYS the case fell on him... maybe he is too embarrassed
    > admit he was dancing ON it when it fell?

    I think he left his br@indumps on top of the bookcase so no one could find
    them. So he climbed up there to get them, and *CRASH!*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004
  12. JaR

    JaR Guest

    >>Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

    > Why would cobol and co do something like that?

    Boredom?

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  13. JaR

    JaR Guest

    >>thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
    >>
    >>makes sense

    > Or one of those pom-pom things whacked him around the head causing his
    > unfortunate demise.

    The only _unfortunate_ part was that it didn't cause his demise.

    JaR
    Hopeful Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  14. >>>Nah, it was pushed. Probably by his *cough* employer.

    >> Why would cobol and co do something like that?
    >>

    >Boredom?

    What! Even with new updates????

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  15. >The only _unfortunate_ part was that it didn't cause his demise.

    Ha! Ha!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  16. JaR

    kpg Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >
    > >>thats why he fell off the bookcase??? One too-enthusiastic cheer??
    > >>
    > >>makes sense

    > > Or one of those pom-pom things whacked him around the head causing his
    > > unfortunate demise.
    > >

    > The only _unfortunate_ part was that it didn't cause his demise.
    >
    > JaR
    > Hopeful Thug

    I find the careless disregard for the life of a fellow human being

    shocking and offensive! If Don wants to dress up like a

    Cheerleader then by God that's his right. I wonder if he's

    from Massachusetts?

    kpg, Feb 12, 2004
  17. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:

    > I find the careless disregard for the life of a fellow human being
    >
    > shocking and offensive! If Don wants to dress up like a
    >
    > Cheerleader then by God that's his right. I wonder if he's
    >
    > from Massachusetts?

    I never said Don couldn't dress up as a cheerleader! He can dress up as
    Oprah Winfrey for all I care. Hey Don! It's OK man, you go right ahead
    and dress up as a cheerleader. Or Oprah if you prefer.

    So...

    ....are you from Massachustts?

    --
    JaR
    "The only thing keeping some people alive is that it's illegal to kill

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  18. JaR

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:>>>

    >>Boredom?

    > What! Even with new updates????

    Faugh! If his site is anything like his posts here, it's gotta be less
    used than the Maytag repairmans' toolbox.

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004