Re: Yo Debbie.

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Jason, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Cap <>:
    > Pac West is now investigating your current activities. Hope for your
    > continued telco's sake that you're not canceling posts to this or any other
    > group.

    She actually knows how to cancel others posts? Wow, I'd be surprised if
    she knew how to cancel her own never mind anyone elses.

    Jason
    Jason, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Jason

    Tracker Guest

    Jason wrote:

    > * Cap <>:
    > > Pac West is now investigating your current activities. Hope for your
    > > continued telco's sake that you're not canceling posts to this or any other
    > > group.
    > >

    > She actually knows how to cancel others posts? Wow, I'd be surprised if
    > she knew how to cancel her own never mind anyone elses.
    >
    > Jason

    Jason- "The Trackers" discovered your hacking ability. Learn from the best dude
    and you won't ever be caught.

    Tracker
    Beefs Fiancee'

    I know how important it is for me not to define myself by how others
    perceive me.

    Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    Minds" visit:
    www.securityminds2003.com
    It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking

    To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
    http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm
    Tracker, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Tracker <snailmail(remove)>:

    > Jason wrote:
    >
    >> * Cap <>:
    >> > Pac West is now investigating your current activities. Hope for your
    >> > continued telco's sake that you're not canceling posts to this or any other
    >> > group.
    >> >

    >> She actually knows how to cancel others posts? Wow, I'd be surprised if
    >> she knew how to cancel her own never mind anyone elses.
    >>
    >> Jason

    > Jason- "The Trackers" discovered your hacking ability. Learn from the best dude
    > and you won't ever be caught.
    >
    > Tracker
    > Beefs Fiancee'

    I am learning from the best debbie, which is why I ignore anything that
    comes from you.

    Jason
    Jason, Aug 10, 2003