Re: Yet more stupidity from Japan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Mar 23, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Mar 23, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    spamrebuff Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I
    > Added My
    > Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    >> Short dicked asians want to hunt whales to extinction to
    >> compensate
    >> for their well-documented shortness-of-dick...
    >>
    >> http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/us-supporting-japan-for-whale-hunt.html
    >>

    > Your fond attention to Asian dicks has been Noted.

    He was rejected by an Asian because of the shortness of *his*
    dick.

    spamrebuff, Mar 23, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The spamrebuff Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I
    >> Added My
    >> Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    >>> Short dicked asians want to hunt whales to extinction to
    >>> compensate
    >>> for their well-documented shortness-of-dick...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/us-supporting-japan-for-whale-hunt.html
    >>>

    >> Your fond attention to Asian dicks has been Noted.

    > He was rejected by an Asian because of the shortness of *his*
    > dick.

    <g>

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Mar 23, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote:

    >, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    >> Short dicked asians want to hunt whales to extinction to compensate
    >> for their well-documented shortness-of-dick...
    >>
    >> http://www.americablog.com/2010/03/us-supporting-japan-for-whale-hunt.html
    >>

    >Your fond attention to Asian dicks has been Noted.

    Just put the freak in the round-file. 428 messages were deleted. He has
    diarrhea of the keyboard.

    G. Morgan, Mar 24, 2010