Re: Yet another question about x86 & x64 Vista Upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by hvralpha, May 19, 2008.

  1. hvralpha

    hvralpha Guest

    Give Kubuntu 8.04 a try. I dual boot and it is much faster than Vista.
    Vista 64 is slow even on the best available hardware. ( 4Gb Ram, Intel Duo).

    hvralpha, May 19, 2008

  2. Not true at all. It is fast as lightening on my system (Q6600, 8GB).

    Colin Barnhorst, May 19, 2008