Re: Yess.. I become MCSD .Net today

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    Congrats!
    I took the same exams in the same order as you did for my MCSD.
    I am also going to upgrade next year, when these exams become available.

    G.V.

    "matt" <> wrote in message
    > Just take my last exam 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I read
    > examcram2
    > book which i found it quite good and all those sample questions.
    >
    > Summerize other exams i have taken, as it might be useful for you

    guys:
    > 1st exam: 70-316 Windows App C# passed with only 730, I read MS

    pressed
    > book, very dissapoint with the content and i found some practise

    questions
    > from the net, much more helpful.
    > 2nd exam:70-315 Web App C# passed with 920, I read QUE Amit Kalani

    book,
    > very useful and relevant details. It's a bit too much with all those
    > practise
    > exercise but if you're beginner that might be good
    > 3rd exam: 70-320 XML Web... passed with 1000, I also read QUE Amit

    Kalani
    > book, and have my company local training course. Book is very helpful
    > again
    > and I think the questions are quite straight forward with clear

    answers.
    > ...MCAD....
    > 4th exam: 70-229 SQL Server passed with 885, I read Thomas Moore,

    quite
    > helpful but i feel that he did not write as good as Kalani for

    previous
    > exams. But the book is good and I learn many new things from it as I

    don't
    > have much experience with SQL Server. I found the exams to be quite
    > tricky,
    > you need to read answers and questions very carefully.
    > 5th exam: 70-300 Analyzing... passed with 886, I think this exam

    should be
    > the last, why, because i make used of all the knowledge from all

    previous
    > exams, you need to know Security from 70-315/316, different

    architecture
    > from
    > 70-320, maybe not much relevant to SQL Server, so it doesn't matter

    which
    > exam you take first. I get only 30 questions split into 10, 13 and 7

    for
    > each
    > case study. I found it difficult to answer, some questions did not

    tell
    > you
    > how many answers you should provide and you need to create some

    relation
    > in
    > the diagram
    > ...MCSD....
    > what's next?
    > I will go for MCPD next year with VS2005, i just need to upgrade only

    1 or
    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005