Re: Yes means yes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, May 20, 2009.

  1. Guest

    , May 20, 2009

  2. deflatulated this with
    news::

    > Limpy <> wrote:
    >
    >>And then, after saying *YES* once again

    > I never knew you could use the Shift key to answer the "Yes To All"
    > requesters, and thanks both nut & TompangBuddy.Com.
    >
    > Deleting 1000 read only files just got easier :)

    YAY! It's working on teh Windoze filez as we speek...

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
    my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    Pay your fair share of taxes to keep banks in credit card profits:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 20, 2009