Re: <YAWN> Ospreys Love The D3!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Noons, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 9/06/2008 5:21 AM:
    > It's true. I went on my midmorning beach walk down by the Chesapeake to
    > see how my Osprey family is doing. Well, they are doing great and
    > getting bigger by the day. Fortunately I had the D3 and my trusty
    > Formidable 500 with me. I was able to capture the full impact of the
    > four chicks getting fed and the male coming in for a landing. I tell
    > ya! I don't think any other camera and lens combination could capture
    > this splendor with such sharpness, tight DoF, and creamy bokeh.
    >
    > <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/osprey.htm>

    Yegawds!
    That's gotta be a 40D shot!

    Noons, Jun 9, 2008

  2. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 9/06/2008 11:58 AM:
    > Noons wrote:
    >
    >> Yegawds!
    >> That's gotta be a 40D shot!

    > LOL! I had the old D3 set to "Canon Intermediate Mode" by accident.
    > This is the shit Bret sees before working it for an hour in Photoshop.

    one hour only? what, he found out
    about the batch facility?

    Noons, Jun 9, 2008

  3. Noons

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: <YAWN> Ospreys Love The D3!!

    On Jun 8, 9:58 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Noons wrote:
    > > Yegawds!
    > > That's gotta be a 40D shot!

    > LOL!  I had the old D3 set to "Canon Intermediate Mode" by accident.  This
    > is the shit Bret sees before working it for an hour in Photoshop.

    And here is the pic Rita wanted to post, but alas, he had neither the
    talent nor the equipment.

    And that was a scanned slide, not even the quality of an awesome 40D
    shot, but every once in awhile ya gotta go retro.

    Annika1980, Jun 9, 2008
  4. Noons

    Noons Guest

    Re: <YAWN> Ospreys Love The D3!!

    Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 9/06/2008 12:11 PM:
    > On Jun 8, 9:58 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >> Noons wrote:
    >>> Yegawds!
    >>> That's gotta be a 40D shot!

    >> LOL! I had the old D3 set to "Canon Intermediate Mode" by accident. This
    >> is the shit Bret sees before working it for an hour in Photoshop.

    > And here is the pic Rita wanted to post, but alas, he had neither the
    > talent nor the equipment.

    > And that was a scanned slide, not even the quality of an awesome 40D
    > shot, but every once in awhile ya gotta go retro.

    amazing! a shot that shows a little bit of reality
    and motion, instead of the usual "40d plastic fantastic"!
    Astia, eh? Go easy on the cyan, it can get
    overwhelming with that film. Glad to see
    you choosing a good sensor, for once.

    Noons, Jun 9, 2008
  5. Noons

    Jon Pope Guest

    Re: <YAWN> Ospreys Love The D3!!

    HEY BRET IF U DON'T MIND COULD YOU FIX IT PLZ. TO AN 8x10?? SO THAT I MAY
    PRINT THIS AWESOME PIC. If You do send me a bill u have my addy

    Jon Pope, Jun 9, 2008