    > <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/osprey.htm>

    Why the Hell didn't you zoom with your feet?

    That's pretty shitty for 1000mm. Here's one at 200mm:

    Annika1980, Jun 8, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    OMFG BRET THAT IT AWESOME

    Jon Pope, Jun 8, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Jeff R. Guest

    On Jun 8, 3:21 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/osprey.htm>

    >Why the Hell didn't you zoom with your feet?

    >That's pretty shitty for 1000mm. Here's one at 200mm:

    Game, set, match, country, world, universe...

    End of debate.

    Fullstop.

    (period, if you will)

    Jeff R., Jun 9, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Jeff R. Guest

    > The debate's not over until people stop responding to the troll.
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    Oh I dunno.
    I take your point - but - if the "debate" inspires the posting of shots like
    Bret's ospreys then I'm happy.

    So's the bird, apparently:
    http://www.mendosus.com/jpg/Happy-bird.jpg

    --