Re: Yahoo spell check no longer working with Firefox

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Marcia R.spamlessinlasvegas@cox.net, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Marcia

    Marcia Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Marcia wrote:

    > >> You could try reporting it to them, though, in my experience, trying to
    > >> contact Yahoo support is not a fun endeavor.
    > >>
    > >> Lee

    > > I did that yesterday. I was just trying to make sure the problem wasn't on my
    > > computer. Yahoo does tend to mess around with their email, so I'm hoping it
    > > starts working again for whatever reason.
    > >
    > > Marcia
    > >

    > They were supposed to making their pages more "Firefox friendly", so I
    > hope once they receive reports on this they will get on it.
    >
    > lee

    I contacted them for the second time yesterday, and I just received a response which
    included..."Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and are working to
    fix it." We can only hope!!!

    Marcia
    Marcia , Nov 7, 2005

  2. Marcia wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Marcia wrote:

    >>> I did that yesterday. I was just trying to make sure the problem wasn't on my
    >>> computer. Yahoo does tend to mess around with their email, so I'm hoping it
    >>> starts working again for whatever reason.
    >>>
    >>> Marcia
    >>>

    >> They were supposed to making their pages more "Firefox friendly", so I
    >> hope once they receive reports on this they will get on it.
    >>
    >> lee

    > I contacted them for the second time yesterday, and I just received a response which
    > included..."Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and are working to
    > fix it." We can only hope!!!
    >
    > Marcia

    Well, its better then "go away, stop bothering us!"

    Lets give them some time then.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Nov 7, 2005