Re: xp wireless problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Davie B, <(no spam)> wrote:

    > Hi folks, got a problem with my wireless network I am 'trying' to set up.

    What else can you do with your wireless network you are 'trying' to set up?

    > I have an ADSL BT modem which is connected to my pc via USB and
    > connected to the main phone line via a Micro Filter.

    Really? How did you get hold of an adsl bt modem which is connected to your
    pc via usb and connected to the main phone line via a micro filter?

    > My dad's pc is downstairs and I am trying to get his to share my
    > broadband connection via wireless.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You are trying to get his to share your broadband connection
    via wireless? You transuding, fuzzy, dim-witted farm animal.

    > I have installed a D-Link Wireless PCI Card into his pc and mine and
    > they work fine.

    I've heard.

    > I have also connected a D-Link DSL-902 54Mbps Wireless ADSL Router
    > DSL-G604T via Ethernet cable to my internal NIC port, and everything looks
    > ok.

    Everything reflects on you.

    > But the instruction book says I have to connect the ADSL connector to
    > the router but I cannot see how this can work as there is no ADSL
    > connection from my pc into the main phone line now.

    I can't help you see how that can work as there is no adsl connection from
    your pc into the main phone line now.

    > Am I missing something here or do I need another cable somewhere?

    What could you possibly do with another cable somewhere?

    > Hope someone understands what I mean and can help me finish this as it
    > is driving me bonkers!

    No. I don't know what you mean, B. Can you try again, only in Ingrisch?

    > TIA Wi-Fi Newbie.

    Get fucked in advance.
    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    Davie B Guest

    The only transuding, fuzzy, dim-witted farm animal here is you, you fucked
    up loser!!
    Davie B, Sep 8, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Davie B, <(no spam)> wrote:

    > The only transuding, fuzzy, dim-witted farm animal here is you, you
    > fucked up loser!

    I don't have anything else to do.
    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    Davie B Guest

    When you learn to speak 'Ingrisch' gimme a phone and I'll tell you how good
    your mummy really is...
    Davie B, Sep 8, 2005
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Davie B, <(no spam)> wrote:

    > When you learn to speak 'Ingrisch' gimme a phone and I'll tell you how
    > good your mummy really is...

    Don't tell me you're going to tell me how good my mummy really is...
    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2005