Re: xp whats the deal

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gary - US, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    "sean" <> wrote in message
    > HI all i see that the xp exam is out i am still using
    > win2k at home and am not to fond of xp ran it for a couple
    > of weeks and found it had more bugs then australia. what
    > do others think of the exam and the program as a hole,
    > esecialy this system restore program i tried this and
    > thought it was a load of shite after running it had more
    > problems

    I have had zero problems with XP Pro.....just got a machine a few weeks back
    with Home and have had no problems with it either. I think you are having
    the problem between the chair and the keyboard if you ask me.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** STUPID DOG !! **

    Gary - US, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Gary - US

    billyw Guest

    what you think his chair is too far away from the keyboard.
    thats quite a gift being able to tell that..
    but then again you always know where a man's arse is..

    billyw, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    Damn billy....you have a hard time keeping up don't you? And you are always
    thinking about mans hairy asses.

    Gary - US, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    It was intentional numb nuts.....you are as clueless as I thought.

    Gary - US, Sep 27, 2003