    can't log in. Since I have formatted the h/d I would have thought that this
    would have gone as well, I tried my original password but it doesn't work,
    any clues??

    peter, Aug 29, 2005

  2. peter

    Shane Guest

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:58:42 +1200, peter wrote:

    > After a format then reinstall, it asks for my admin password, otherwise I
    > can't log in. Since I have formatted the h/d I would have thought that
    > this would have gone as well, I tried my original password but it doesn't
    > work,
    > any clues??

    youve tried no password?
    or looked on google for "default password"?

    Shane, Aug 29, 2005

  3. peter

    peter Guest

    I tried no password, no luck, had a look at google but after the first 10
    pages, gave up, am trying another format and reinstall, cheers for your help

    peter, Aug 29, 2005
  4. peter

    peter Guest

    Problem solved with new format, thanks for the help

    peter, Aug 29, 2005