    > Can someone suggest a cure for this?

    Not a cure, just a temporary fix until the next time it happens: reinstall
    Windows.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 15, 2011

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Simon Guest

    On Jan 16, 10:26 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    > In message <>, B Roberts wrote:
    >
    > > Can someone suggest a cure for this?

    > Not a cure, just a temporary fix until the next time it happens: reinstall
    > Windows.

    Very poor advice.

    Simon, Jan 16, 2011

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <7868c734-771b-4f30-8655-ea367e6d3379
    @i41g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>, , Simon says...

    > On Jan 16, 10:26 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    > central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    > > In message <>, B Roberts wrote:
    > >
    > > > Can someone suggest a cure for this?

    > > Not a cure, just a temporary fix until the next time it happens: reinstall
    > > Windows.

    > Very poor advice.

    I think that's what he does with his Linux OS, so he just thinks that's
    what you do with Windows too.

    --
    Duncan.

    Dave Doe, Jan 16, 2011
  4. On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 16:38:48 -0800 (PST), Simon <>
    wrote:

    >On Jan 16, 10:26 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l...@geek-
    >central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
    >> In message <>, B Roberts wrote:
    >>
    >> > Can someone suggest a cure for this?

    >> Not a cure, just a temporary fix until the next time it happens: reinstall
    >> Windows.

    >Very poor advice.

    What do you expects from a Lonely Lunix chap that does not have a clue
    regarding windows.

    William Brown, Jan 16, 2011